CONSULTING — ADVISORY — TRAINING — COACHING
PRICING STRATEGIES • DYNAMIC PRICING • PRICING MODELS • PSYCHOLOGICAL PRICING • YIELD PRICING
Which pricing model should you use? Should you apply the Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP), or use the keystone, bundle, discount, penetration, loss-leader, or many other pricing strategies? Yield Tactics senior consultants will help you design models and processes to ensure your teams can apply the most optimized tariffs at any time, maximising your pricing and revenue in the long run.
Facing a challenge? Willing to seize this business opportunity?
Discuss your needs with a Senior Consultant on a video call
Examples of pricing and commercial challenges Yield Tactics responds to:
- Review pricing structures: fare grids, buy-ups, fare rules and conditions, fare families, bundles.
- Pricing strategy per point of sales, brand, geography, distribution channel, customer segmentation
- Fare positioning strategy in line with budget, competition, business model, company strategy, sales and distribution policies
- Setup fare benchmarking process, templates and automation
- Price elasticity of demand studies
- New segment penetration and/or new market development
- Low-demand pricing strategies
- Pricing teams audit, health check, training and coaching
- Track, monitor and measure progress by implementing KPIs, reporting tools and processes
- Implementation of CRM and BI solution taking into account pricing information
- Sales teams training to tariff data analysis
- Cost of sales and profitability audit (per distribution channel, region, customer segment)
- Analyzing pricing performance and profitability per type of service/product
- Analyzing client behavior
- Data sources accuracy and analysis challenges
- Ensure on-time and on-budget implementation of your pricing strategic projects
- Advisory: provide insights to your business decisions to support growth and transition
- Cost-Plus Pricing
- Dynamic Pricing
- Freemium Pricing
- High-Low Pricing
- Skimming Pricing
- Penetration Pricing
- Premium Pricing
- Project-Based Pricing
- Value-Based Pricing
- Bundle Pricing
- Psychological Pricing
- Geographic Pricing
Our services for retailers
Yield Tactics proposes a wide range of service types that can be combined in order to create a tailored solution that perfectly fits your rail company’s business needs, budget and ROI requirements.
With 15 years’ average experience working for multinational companies of various sizes on four continents, Yield Tactics’ Senior Consultants have experienced in their careers most of the pricing challenges you are facing today. Fully operational for consultancy, they have the agility to propose solutions that fit your commercial organization structure and budget.
> Contact us
When you have a challenging business decision to make, Yield Tactics’ Senior Consultants are available for advisory services on an ad hoc basis, as a long-term partnership plan, or as part of a specific project.
> Contact us
Yield Tactics’ services include classroom and e-learning courses. Our customized training solutions are tailored to your business needs in order to fit your business challenges, internal policies, and geographical area.
> Contact us
Coaching & mentoring
When pricing teams struggle with performance, coaching is a powerful tool with extremely high ROI. Conducted online through video calls over a long period of time, Yield Tactics coaching services improve the soft skills and mindset of your teams who are running into difficulty, meeting all the demands of their position, and empowering them to be comfortable and effective in highly demanding work environments.
> Contact us
Yield Tactics’ Senior Consultants transform your people and organization, create processes, establish the best pricing practices, and maximize value of data and technology, so that you gain sustainable competitive advantages.
How to engage with Yield Tactics
By including Yield Tactics in all your RFI and RFP, you are ensured to receive in a short time a solution proposal tailored to your needs that will deliver predictable and timely business results.
Yield Tactics’ Senior Consultants carefully study all business solicitations and respond positively to those that are a good fit for the skills of our available consultants. They particularly excel in delivering high return on investment for short-duration projects, combining smartly on-site and remote presence. In addition to your core requirements, we can propose a remote preparation work package, as well as implementation follow-up, coaching and post-service health check.
The easiest way to get in touch with us is through one of our continental points of contact to book a scheduled video call at your earliest convenience with an Airline Tactics Senior Consultant who will take the necessary time to understand your business requirements. You can also send us your RFI or RFP directly by email.
Once your requirements are communicated to Yield Tactics, you will receive a business partnership proposal within 2 to 5 business days.